Proper guidance is key...
Sound surveys are an important component of an effective 360 program, but it's only one piece to successful
leadership development. Proper guidance on feedback interpretation, goal alignment, and
individual planning by a certified coach is equally important. Our coaches guide participants through
their results, focusing on the behaviors that need improvement while filtering and defusing emotional
Why is 360 Feedback Coaching Important?
- Defuse emotional responses
- Focus on behavior for improvement
- Help to put results in context to your role, environment, and those around you
- Guide you through Development Planning
- Turn potential negatives into positives
A Few Benefits of Coaching...
- Learn to better separate what's truly important from what's not
- Have a competent sounding-board to help you get better organized around your key priorities
- Be able to discuss exactly what steps you need to take to navigate the challenges you're facing
- Collaborate with a certified coach in a completely confidential manner, unencumbered
by any organizational politics and/or interpersonal power dynamics