Once is not enough...
720 Feedback® provides a comparison of a participant's results over a period of time,
often 12-18 months. This comparison informs participants of their developmental progress
and gives them an opportunity to update and change their individual development plan.
Why we recommend 720 Feedback®?
So, why do we recommend 720 Feedback®? First off, we know it works. We pioneered the "pre-post" concept
of feedback in the early 1970's, documenting measurable improvement among participants who had completed their
development plans through 12-18 month re-evaluations. In addition, regular reassessment of one's skills is
widely regarded as an industry 'best practice', common among high-performing leaders.
Of course, statistically validated surveys are the backbone of our 720 Feedback® programs.
Comparing results over time is only effective if the instrumentation is psychometrically sound
and accurate. Our 360 surveys have the following attributes:
- Expert authorship, with factor analyzed competencies, ensuring measurement acuity.
- Role-specific dimensions and questions.
- Concurrent validity through third party research.
- Research indicating which competencies drive success in each role.
- A reliable and valid theory of leadership development called the Task Cycle®.
- Support material and resources, such as feedback workshops, online development tools, and coaching to help maximize ROI.